Solar Solar

Eh...

The Xbox version might be decent. But this is boring and rather dumb in all honesty. The art and graphics are decent. But as a game, this is bad.

And don't say flash can't handle more than this, which is what you said above. I've seen some pretty in depth flash games. It might not be able to handle everything the Xbox version can. But you could really do more than this.

This is simply an advertisement for the full version on Xbox Live. And that kinda urks me.

0/0 and 0/10 overall. If you want to make Xbox Live games that is fine. But don't post an Xbox Live game with only one level or mode of play. I mean shit, other people put demos and the such here on Newgrounds as well. But nine times out of ten there is a lot more than this in them

Webcam Junk 3 Webcam Junk 3

I Don't Have A Webcam...

But I'm voting 5/5 and 10/10 anyways because you used one of my songs in it! :-D

Thanks man!

Holonboy responds:

Ummmm. Your welcome, I think.

Happy heli 1.0 Happy heli 1.0

YAY!!!

I'm giving you a 5/5 and 10/10 for using one of the songs I posted! :-D

Madness dress up game 1.2 Madness dress up game 1.2

:-)

I'm giving you a 10/10 and 5/5 cause you used one of my songs. :-D

CHEERS!!!

bestcat responds:

Thank you!!! I lovethis song!!!

SuperMario:ShooterOfEvil SuperMario:ShooterOfEvil

It was okay.

I liked this entry. Although it's not something I would play everyday it is a nice change from all the crap that is sent in. I died very quickly. I won't lie. I sucked at this game. lol! It's okay though. I liked the use of the sprites. It gave the game an original feel to it. I also enjoyed the background music. It went really well with this game. Good choice. I thought the sound effects were okay too. They weren't amazing but then again, you didn't need really amazingly high-quality sound effects for a game like this. Sometimes the simple stuff works best and you proved it here with this one. Like I said I did like this and enjoyed it (For the short amount of time that I lived.) So good job and good luck with your future flash movies.

Chicken man's time trial Chicken man's time trial

LOL!

This was fricken Hilarious! The song was perfect and the sounds the people made when they died were the best parts! I laughed for a long time. Thanks!

Rammer - dodger Rammer - dodger

O.K.

This was a good game to play but not one that I would play twice if you know what I mean. It is good to entertain yourself for a minute but becomes boring quickly because of how easy it is and the simplicity of it. It's a good idea and all it just doesn't do enough to make it fun for an extended time. Like the guy before me said, make it so a spear takes more life away because you don't even have to play to win. I liked the music though. It was kinda catchy.

Rammer responds:

ok, i know what the guy before you said, no need to repeat it.

thanks

racing rover racing rover

OMG!

My mother knew this song when she was a kid. Her and her sisters sang it all the time and she taught it to me a long time ago. I just can't believe someone made a flash about this. YAY! Funny shit man! Thanks! You get a 5 from me! WOOT!

Sinjid: SotW Sinjid: SotW

YAY! ITS HERE AT LAST!

I have been waiting (rather impatiently) on this one. I was so hopeful that a sequel to Arena would be made and here it is. It's all I hoped for. I wonder though. Wouldn't it be cool after you defeat all the fights in the building and you venture outside, instead of winning you could continue on fighting baddies out there also. Like save people that you meet from evil monsters and such. That would be a cool improvement instead of doing all the indoor fights and then just winning. It would be cool to train your guy then go out and use it on evil things in the world. Just a thought anyways. This was great, Thanks. It's definitely the best game at newgrounds (And I'm pretty loyal to Pico!!!)